Prep Work & Caulking Services
Complete prep work includes foam and caulk , fireproofing, baffles, wind tunnels, stuffing windows, filling joist spaces, etc. Before painting walls, prep work includes filling cracks, holes, and joints with caulk putty, or other filler, using caulking gun or putty knife. Smooth surfaces using sandpaper, scapers brushes, steel wool, or sanding machines. Prep Work and Caulking require the use of the proper materials for the job.
Prep work can include taking the walls down to install wiring and insullation. After the installation is done, the walls need to be put back up. This requires skills in measuring, special cutting instrument, filling the cracks so the walls are smooth, and varius other forms of prep work. Have a licensed New Jersey Contractor do your prep work and caulking for you so the job is done right.
Types of Prep Work can include:
- Water Damaged Walls and/or Ceilings
- Compounding and Sanding Walls and Ceilings
- Stain Finishing of New Work
- Preparation of New Wood Work for Painting
- Preparing Painted Woodwork for New Paint
- Stripping Wall Coverings
- Preparing Stripped Walls for Painting
- Preparing Polyurethaned Surfaces
- Preparing Plastered Walls
- Refinishing Stained Woodwork
When painting the interior of your home, prep work and caulking is a necessity to keep the smooth lines of the walls. Hire a New Jersey Contractor to do the prep work for you. You will be glad that you did.