HVAC Installation & Layout
A proper heating, air conditioning and ventilation system's goal is to maintain proper air flow, heating, and cooling in each room. Layout is very important in reaching this goal. You need a professional New Jersey Contractor trained in HVAC Installation & Layout to accomplish this goal. This type of installation needs to be done by a professional with the necessary experience.
HVAC installation can be a big job if you don't already have the duct work installed in your home. Older homes had older heating units that did not involve running duct work. In cases like this, the duct work needs to be installed for the air conditioning component of your HVAC system.
Criteria for HVAC Installations Include:
- Proper sizing allowing air flow to meet room to room heating and cooling loads.
- Installed so air pressure drop across the handle is within manufacturer and design specs to meet the calculated load.
- Ductwork must be sealed for proper air flow and to keep pollutants from entering the system.
- Return System sized for proper return air flow.
- Neutral air pressure maintained through balanced supply and return air flow.
- Minimize duct air temperature gain or loss.
- Correct burner operation and draft.
- Correct refrigerant charge.
After doing the HVAC installation, the NJ Contractor needs to check the system thoroughly to be sure it is operating properly. This includes checking performance by ensuring proper sizing of the system, checking for leaks, proper air handler fan flow, and proper plenum static pressures. This involves your New Jersey Contractor having the correct equipment for the job. Be sure to get a professional NJ Contractor to be sure everything is done correctly and up to specs.